Views:63 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-10-19 Origin:Site
1. Allow ceramics to cool completely before cleaning and indoor storage.
2. Wipe off food material with a brush and store inside in a dry place.
• Do not place on tables or surfaces that are not heat-resistant.
• Do not use either ceramic plate to cook with on a stove top.
• Do not season with olive oil or other cooking oils.
• Do not use cleaning chemicals or soap and water.
• Do not soak in water. It may cause it to crack with the next use.