Views: 33 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-10-19 Origin: Site
PREP TIME: 10M
COOK TIME: 30M
TOTAL TIME: 40M
· 1 pound beef steak strips
· 1/3 cup olive oil
· 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
· 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 teaspoon honey
· 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
· 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
· 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 3 bell peppers, sliced
· 1 onion, sliced
· 8 flour tortillas
· Extra cilantro leaves to garnish
· Guacamole (optional) to serve
1. Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, honey and spices. Reserve about one-fourth of marinade and refrigerate.
2. Place meat in a shallow dish and pour remaining three-fourths of marinade on top of it. Let meat marinate in this overnight in the refrigerator, or at least an hour.
3. Preheat grill to 450°F-500°F.
4. Slice bell peppers and onion and place in grilling basket or tin foil packet with a little olive oil and garlic salt.